Translate

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Deployments. . . Are you ready?

I just went over to Whitney's blog and was reminded of deployment checklists. . . .Got me thinking that on my list I should have put "car mechanic" it. Who would have thunk that I would have such car troubles when my husband left on deployment a year ago? And only in the last half too. . . I'm so glad to have such wonderful people to support and help to get a car back up.

With being a Navy wife, it comes with certain expectations. Such as your daughter locking herself in her room and the only way to get her out is to take apart the door knob. I thoroughly enjoy such wonderful things, it keeps me on my toes, to always expect the unexpected. These little reminders help me to appreciate when my husband is home and what God has in store for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment