Translate

Monday, August 30, 2010

Pretty hairs & Boys

So, I love hair things. For my daughters. Too bad one of my daughters does NOT like hair bows. Or anything hair related. She is one to just keep her hair down all the time unless forced to put it up due to sports. And even then, it's up right before practice/game and then out as soon as she knows it is over. Or if we are hanging with a dear friend who always pulls out a hair tie to put it up! Ha ha ha ha. Makes me sad in a way because I LOVE doing their hairs and making them all pretty.

Now, of course, when doing beautiful things to Moira and Eliza's hair, Alex gets a bit jealous. I must "do" his hair too. Poor guy, he can't catch a break. No pretty, frilly clothes to wear or cool hair bows to put in. Just boy things. I must admit, boy things are pretty neat too. I'm begining to enjoy going down the "other" aisles at the store. You know which ones I am talking about. The ones laced with browns, dinosaurs & TRUCKS. Lots of trucks. Sure sure, Alex likes his dolls, well, more like his sisters dolls. But he truly loves his trucks and dinosaurs. He GRAVITATES towards them. It's as though he has this 6th sense for such things even if he can't see it. He just knows there is something with wheels around or something that he can make destroy the "house" his sisters built with pillows.

So there you have it. I need hair bows and cool trucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment