Translate

Saturday, September 4, 2010

We had a viewing for my house this afternoon. Which is great. Except I wish they were not early! I was still doing the dishes when they showed up. Didn't seem too promising though, they did a quick walk through as my kids swarmed around them asking a million questions. I felt like because we were here they rushed through the house like we had the plague.

I am not sure how much longer I can take this whole home selling situation. I want it to be over and done with two months ago. I am going insane with keeping the house spick and span. Not saying I don't love a clean house but who lives like this? Seriously? I feel like I am living in a magazine and my husband isn't here to help me out.

I think that's what's got me going. All this without Schuyler here for another few months. This deployment has me going through one jump and another doing this and that. Him over there telling me do this and that not having any control and wondering why I can't do things on his timeline. Seriously. It's a cause of major irritation. I don't like fighting or anything of that sort. Especially with him half way across the world. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment