Translate

Friday, September 10, 2010

What are YOU learning?

Sometimes stress hits the fan. And that's only when the Hubs is home. When Hubs is deployed, stress seems to hit the fan a bit more often. Okay, maybe a little more. Today was a busy day so my stress level was a bit higher. And now it's 12:36 at night and I'm almost done. All I want to do right now is cry myself into an exhuasted sleep. Srsly. Tomorrow is about as busy as today with soccer clinic in the morning and then a birthday celebration in the evening. I hope to get some laundry done and prep work in for Sunday in the afternoon.

This does not include the normal stresses of vehicles not working, palmetto bugs coming in my house, daily care of children, sale of home that comes with the added bonus of visitors I don't know, school and then, to top it all off, all my kids need some special time with Mom and here I sit after midnight just to get some ME TIME. Any wonder why stress hits the fan?

Just having a tired moment I guess! :) It's time to just relax, I may need to invite some friends over for a dinner party!

No comments:

Post a Comment