Translate

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gladly tired

I am going through a crazy time right now. Moving is crazy business and it makes me wish that we could just stay in one place. I always wondered what that would be like? To stay in one place for over 5 years? To not move and establish roots and watch them grow for 20+ years? Who knows. . . .

I actually enjoy moving really. Finding a new place, making new friends and all. But it's hard work too. Hard to find a new church and a niche where you get your new groove on. I wish I could bring all my favorite things with me from all the places I've lived and smoosh it all into one. That would be nice.

All this makes me tired and gladly so. Means I'm doing what I need to. :)

1 comment:

  1. Caroline,
    I never knew you had a blog. It was very interesting and uplifting to read. You are such an amazing woman, mom and wife. I know moving is daunting and crazy for you but I can not tell you how excited I am that you guys are coming. I think that all of us have changed (and I think for the better) and that God has something great instore for all of us. I am really looking forward to sharing more of our faith with eachother. Hope you have a great day and can't wait for you to come!!!
    Love you lots!!!
    Augusta

    ReplyDelete