Translate

Thursday, February 24, 2011

One last time, For a while anyways. . .

So my love leaves for a little while soon. Again. Not for long. And not as long as last time, Thank God! But still, always the evening before I stay up.

Why? Because I think, oh how am I going to handle the stress?   

(House is NOT FOR SALE)

 I, then, had to remind myself, our home is not for sale and a pending move is no longer in the near future. We get to stay put in THIS house and not worry about a possible buyer or planning more purgings and cleanings.

But still. I stress a bit. Only because now it's back to the daily grind. :) School is finally back in a routine. My lovely husband returns back to work upon arrival back home from training. Hoping for a good schedule with him being home every night on this shore duty bit!

1 comment: