Translate

Thursday, February 10, 2011

We're IN!

The house that is. The rental house that is $600 LESS than what my mortgage payment was. Can you say "Good Bye credit card debt in 12 months?" Yea, I thought you could.

The house is super cute. And I really like it. Schuyler, the awesome husband that he is, has put in shelves in two closets. One set for school books, the other for small kitchen appliances that don't fit in my oh so tiny kitchen. He is now working on bookshelves for his office as I type on in blogworld.

My children are supposedly picking up the girls room but I think they got distracted. I hear conversations of root beer, smells and a pee pee shout from the Boy.

I think I may need to go.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your settling in, pictures please!!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete