Translate

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Goodness

It sure has been a while hasn't it? So sorry. Each time I get on to write I go blank. And then when I do think of something, the time isn't right and then I forget what I want to write when I do have time! Nuts I tell ya!

I've been trying to lose weight. And I think I may be going about it the wrong way. In my head I know what to do, eat less exercise more. Stop eating so much junk food. Be more active. That sort of thing! But goodness, is my heart where it should be when losing weight? Or am I just somehow sabotaging myself when it comes to losing weight? Sure, I've lost a few pounds and inches but I'm more frustrated than ever.

On another note, Schuyler and I are now members of our church here in Nebraska. Have been for a couple months. So what does this entail, really? I have no idea. Except maybe being more involved with church. Trying to find a niche in a place we know we're only at for 2 years! The people are awesome! I wish there were more opportunities to learn though. Say a ladies Bible study during the week and a larger children's program. But it may be something to work with the church with to help bring more people in?

1 comment:

  1. I understand the going blank part when you have time to blog! I have all these dumb random thoughts (hence my blog's name randumb ramblings) when I'm at work, but when I get home to get them out, I can't remember what I wanted to say! LOL

    ReplyDelete