Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lots going on. .

Well, we have a lot going on right now. Stress, well, stress is my middle name. Even though it's in my nature to run away and avoid conflict all together, Schuyler and I are facing it head on. Same front makes for better family dynamics. At least with our children.

We have church things going on, and military things going on. Right now it is all too much and this place too public to really put out here. I don't like to air our problems too much. But pray for us. We're really in the thick of it with family, church, and having to find a job to make ends meet in a couple months.

On the plus side? I've past the pre-pregnancy weight and I can see the next goal. So, yea!

My baby had a birthday last week, 5! He's so big and cute and handsome.

:) Happy week to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment