Translate

Thursday, January 16, 2014

You are invited!

Recently I signed up to participate in an online Bible study called Made to Crave. I know, a big girl looking for a quick fix, right? Wrong. I'm at this point in my life where I realize my craving is in the wrong place! I have lost 20 pounds already in my journey and want to connect my weight loss journey with my journey with God. And I feel this study with Lysa Terkhurst book Made to Crave in an online Bible study setting will be a great way to start.

Would you like to join me? It's online so it'll be great for me to do, no place to go, and I can do it at my own pace. Woohoo!!! Sort of like an online class, only FREE and you get to better your self!

To your left <------ 31="" a="" and="" asking="" bible="" blog="" breakfast="" but="" button="" click="" figure="" follow="" for="" go="" have="" how="" i="" is="" kids="" link="" m="" ministries="" my="" on="" online="" out="" p="" proverbs="" share="" studies.="" that="" the="" to="" trying="" up="" want="" where="" you="">

No comments:

Post a Comment